09 Sep Lead Cloud Architect
Torshavn, Faroe Islands
Deadline: Sep 30, 2020
We’re looking for an experienced cloud architect to build upon and develop our growing cloud infrastructure. As the lead architect you will also be an active member of the individual development teams when needed.
- Work closely together with our development teams on creating the best architecture for our systems
- Refactoring monoliths to micro-services architecture
- Ensure architecture for our applications that supports scalability and resilience
- Setting up logging, alarms and monitoring
- Design and maintain cloud formation templates for our infrastructure
- Provide code reviews for fellow developers
- Align direction of code and other engineering best practises together with the software teams
- Help setting up CI/CD Pipelines
Tooling and Tech stack
- AWS (SQS, RDS, ECS, S3, DDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, IAAS & SAAS)
- Typescript, Java, Python, React.js, PHP Lavarel, Ruby-on-Rails
- Docker, Kafka
- Postgres, MySQL, InfluxDB, noSQL, dynamoDB
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Free lunch at Office
- Work life balance
- 3+ Years professional experience working with AWS
- AWS Certifications: Associate or professional level
- Strong English communication skills
- Computer Science degree or experience to match
For more information about the job please contact:
Director of Cloud, Brian Bischoff at +298 522244 or email@example.com.
About Globe Tracker
Globe Tracker is a leading supplier of reefer management solutions.
Recently Globe Tracker secured an order with Hapag-Lloyd, the world’s fifth largest shipping company, to equip their 100.000 reefer containers with Globe Tracker’s IoT solution.
Globe Tracker is a remote friendly workplace with main offices in the Faroe Islands, Iceland and Florida (USA).
With the growing number of large orders and customers, Globe Tracker is looking to grow the software development and design capabilities.
At Globe Tracker innovation is our trademark. As a young and dynamic company, with multinational customers and staff working around the world, Globe Tracker is an exciting place to work and offers the opportunity to grow with the company.
Application and CV are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply