09 Sep Senior Java developer
Torshavn, Faroe Islands
Deadline: Okt 12, 2020
We’re looking for an experienced java developer to our office in Reykjavik, Iceland or Torshavn, Faroe Islands to build upon and develop our backend applications. Working at Globe Tracker means you’re working on something very exciting: the future of global supply chain.
- Maintain and optimize codebase for current systems
- Migrating the applications to cloud platform
- Provide code reviews for fellow developer
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Fagliga kompetentir kollegar (Umskriva)
Tooling and Tech stack
- Java, Spring Framework
- AWS (SQS, RDS, ECS, S3)
- Slack, Bitbucket, IntelliJ, Jira
- Docker, Kafka
- Postgres, MySQL
- Minimum 3 years professional experience with Java
- Experience with frontend development a plus
- Computer science degree or similar
For more information about the job please contact:
Director of Front-End Software Engineering
Mobile: +354 8641105
Director of Cloud
Mobile: +298 522244
About Globe Tracker
Globe Tracker is a leading supplier of reefer management solutions.
Recently Globe Tracker secured an order with Hapag-Lloyd, the world’s fifth largest shipping company, to equip their 100.000 reefer containers with Globe Tracker’s IoT solution.
Globe Tracker is a remote friendly workplace with main offices in the Faroe Islands, Iceland and Florida (USA).
With the growing number of large orders and customers, Globe Tracker is looking to grow the software development and design capabilities.
At Globe Tracker innovation is our trademark. As a young and dynamic company, with multinational customers and staff working around the world, Globe Tracker is an exciting place to work and offers the opportunity to grow with the company.
Application and CV are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply