20 Dec UX/UI Designer
Torshavn, Faroe Islands
Job type: Full-time
Deadline: Jan. 14, 2021
As UX/UI Designer at Globe Tracker, you will be helping us to design the future of how our customers interface with our products and services. You will be a part of our software team and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand and illustrate the web interface to our platform. This position will require research, creativity, technical understanding, and a profound ability to put yourself in the shoes of our end users.
What you’ll be doing
- Familiarize yourself with our tools, business and domain.
- Create and assess design solutions based on customer input and business requirements.
- Create wireframes and interactive prototypes to hand off to the developers.
- Pitching and presenting new ideas to stakeholders.
- Help research and understand the current state of UX/UI design.
- Leverage and contribute to our design system.
- You have proven experience with Product/UX/UI Design from previous work and/or
- You have proven Product/UX/UI Design capabilities from your studies or spare time.
- Demonstrated proficiency with design tools such as:
- Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD (or other tools)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Project and time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of departments, personalities, and working styles.
About Globe Tracker
Globe Tracker is a leading supplier of reefer management solutions with some of the world’s largest shipping companies among our customers. Our main offices are in the Faroe Islands, Florida (USA), the Netherlands and Iceland.
With the growing number of customers, Globe Tracker is looking to grow the software development and design capabilities.
At Globe Tracker innovation is our trademark. As a young and dynamic company, with multinational customers and staff working around the world, Globe Tracker is an exciting place to work and offers the opportunity to grow with the company.
It couldn’t be a better time to join us
Send your application to us no later than 14th January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Expected start date is 1st March 2022. However, if possible, you can start earlier 🙂
If you’d like to know more about the position, don’t hesitate to contact either UX/UI Designer, Karin Laksáfoss at +298 262322 or Director of Software, Brian Bischoff at +298 522244.
To apply for the position, send your resume and cover letter along with examples of previous UI/UX work or projects to Brian Bischoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply